Field Operations Engineer
Lilac Solutions, Inc.
Lilac Solutions is a lithium extraction company unlocking brine resources to provide essential raw materials to the battery industry. Lilac’s unique ion exchange process eliminates the environmental impact of conventional lithium extraction while boosting production. The company was founded in 2016 by a team of engineers passionate about delivering innovations to the mining sector to minimize environmental impact and support the clean energy economy. Lilac is committed to diversity and inclusion.
Lilac is seeking field operations engineers to assist with operating our lithium processing facilities at project sites in South America and the Western US. Responsibilities include constructing, commissioning, testing, and operating process equipment in the field. This individual will need to be open to extensive travel in the Western US and South America on a rotational basis. A strong candidate may well have worked in field based roles for oil and gas or mining operations. Subsidy will be provided during field operations and any time spent in Oakland pre-deployment. This is a full-time position.
- 2+yrs field based work experience
- Degree in chemical or mechanical engineering
- Experience with fabrication and hands-on problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Must be able to pass a high-altitude work test
- Spanish speaking proficiency
- Experience working on remote projects
- Experience with process plant operations in particular water treatment
- US work permit
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k pre and post-tax options
- Flexible Paid Time Off policy
Requisition ID: 11