Transmission Development Program (NH)
The Transmission Development Program is a 12-month program designed to provide you with an opportunity for career development, training, and varied work experience. Throughout this program, you will gain training and experience working in areas of the Transmission business such as:
• Transmission Project Management
• Transmission Outreach Project Management
• Transmission Siting & Project Services
• Transmission ISO Policy
• Transmission Project Controls
• Transmission Project Performance
• Transmission Interconnections and Services
** START DATE SUMMER 2023**
You will be assigned a mentor for development and coaching while working in your developmental assignments. You will receive business area briefings and technical training to prepare for a successful career in Eversource’s Transmission Business.
In this role, you will assist with handling day to day transmission business operations including transmission projects in Connecticut, Massachusetts, or New Hampshire. You’ll also work closely with personnel throughout the Eversource Company to learn various aspects of the Transmission project lifecycle from conception to construction.
- Project management of Transmission construction projects
- Develops schedules and cash flow reports
- May be responsible for preparing Requests for Proposals and participates in RFP package development
- Develops and prepares various reports, notes, plans, etc.
- Tracks and reports on project inquiries and updates KPI’s
- Evaluates various agreements and prepares/provides summaries
- Responsible for analyzing and summarizing various data points and reports
- Collects and summarizes feedback regarding changes, procedures, etc.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering(Civil), Construction Management, Business, Communications, Legal, Finance, Journalism, Psychology, Urban Planning or other related degrees and/or equivalent experience
- Zero (0) to three (3) years of related experience
- Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
- During the program you may be asked to travel between MA/CT/NH as necessary
- Ability to travel to field locations
Check out this video to find out what it’s like to work on our growing Transmission team!
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment. If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after you have been made a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.