Electric & Control Intern (in-person in Atlanta)
● Assist the project engineers to develop all aspects of the control system for our robotic system, including PLC programing, PC communication, Network configuration and sensor selection.
● Provide support to installation, modifications of the control system.
● Modify the electrical drawings under supervision of project engineers.
● Assist onsite system deployment and customer training.
● Effectively communicate project status, drive and elevate decision making and help requests.
● Assist the project engineers with documentation such as internal wiki page, system user manual, etc.
● Currently enrolled in a college graduate program with Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering or related fields.
● Guarantee a 20-hour per week on-site working schedule for at least 3 months(Atlanta).
● Hands-on experience with electrical panel design and troubleshooting.
● Strong sense of ownership to the projects and being highly self-motivated.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Familiar with PC–based controller/interface from Windows to real time multi-tasking operating system/embedded and PLC, HMI, PID servo control, linear motor, robotics, motor controller, data acquisition, vision system, low/high voltage system wiring to board level design.
● Experience in designing industrial control systems/electrical panels using AutoCAD
● Good understanding of the warehousing, supply chain, logistics, ecommerce, or fulfillment industries.
● Experience working with industrial safety systems or robotic safety systems.
● Knowledge of industrial communication protocol, e.g. CIP, CAN, EtherCAT, etc.
● Experience with robotic solutions in industrial environments.
● Familiar with CE and UL certifications and IEC60204.