Lilac Solutions, Inc.
Lilac Solutions is a lithium extraction company unlocking brine resources to provide essential raw materials to the battery industry. Lilac’s unique ion exchange process eliminates the environmental impact of conventional lithium extraction while boosting production. The company was founded in 2016 by a team of engineers passionate about delivering innovations to the mining sector to minimize environmental impact and support the clean energy economy. Lilac is committed to diversity and inclusion.
Lilac is seeking a mechanical engineer to design and build lithium process equipment at pilot and commercial scales. This person will work closely with chemical engineers to optimize equipment design. Responsibilities will also include assisting with testing and operation of the equipment. This person may travel to commission plants in the Western US and South America. This is a full-time position.
- Degree in mechanical engineering or similar
- Experience with fabrication and hands-on problem solving
- Highly organized with sharp attention to numerical and scientific detail
- Excited to work on a small fast-paced startup team
- Experience with AutoCAD
- US work permit
- Passion for innovation and sustainability
- Experience designing and fabricating chemical handling systems
- Experience with pilot design and commissioning
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k pre and post-tax options
- Unlimited Paid Time Off policy
- Eight weeks paid parental leave
- Daily catered lunch
Requisition ID: 27