R26264 Data Specialist (Open)
Sartorius is seeking a working Student to join our growing team in our Bohemia, NY or Ann Arbor, MI locations!
The Data Strategy & Management department is looking for a working student to support us in operational data maintenance and project-related activities.
What you will accomplish together with us:
- Be the main point of contact for template adjustments, improvement initiatives and projects for data management
- Driving and coordinating M&A initiatives from data management perspective
- Coordinating and executing dedicated work streams on local, regional and global levels
- Ensuring data governance and master data maintenance SLA’s are achieved
- Coordinating and implementing initiatives for data quality assurance
- Organizing complex changes and uploads on the system
- Working closely with a global Data & Process Performance Management team on a regular basis
What will convince us:
- HS Diploma or equivalent, Bachelors degree preferred
- 1+ years in Data Processing / Supply Chain
- 1+ years experience with ERP systems
- Strong experience in managing continuous improvements projects; Six Sigma qualification preferred
- Change management experience to ensure a sustainable change management culture within project
- Preferred knowledge: SAP MDG, Solution Manager, Service Now
- Deep knowledge within data management, basic knowledge about "linking objects" such as BOM, routing, pricing, source list etc.
- Training and documentation skills
- Strong communication skills are vital due to global interactions with stakeholders/team members
Identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
As a federal contractor subject to Executive Order 14042, we require all of our employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodations for reasons related to a disability or for religion. If you will require an accommodation, we will discuss this with you should an offer of employment be extended to you.
What we offer
Sartorius’ ambition is to simplify progress in the bio-pharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
- Opportunity for international career development:
- a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
- Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
- Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
- Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here.
E-Verify Participation Info
E-Verify Workers Rights