Corporate Operations Manager
Techline, Inc. is seeking a Corporate Operations Manager to work in the Austin, TX corporate office.
Primary Purpose: This position will support and monitor 26 warehouse locations for a growing multi-state wholesale utility distributor based in Austin, Texas. This position will provide oversight and monitoring for Inventory Control, Order Service Level, Inventory Obsolescence, Annual Physical Inventories, Safety, Process Correction, and other Quality Related Outcomes. The ability to continuously monitor ongoing performance at all warehouse locations in addition to leading corporate improvement initiatives is required. Travel to warehouse sites is required throughout the year.
Major responsibilities and tasks:
- Establish a positive working relationship with local operations managers at 26 warehouses located throughout 6 states.
- Report quarterly on key operating metrics for each warehouse such as daily cycle counting accuracy.
- Establish and Implement Process Improvement Plans when metrics are not met by a warehouse location.
- Conduct Annual Physical Inventories as required in compliance with outside auditor’s requirements.
- Report Semi-Annually on Slow Moving Inventory Items while monitoring local human resources steps to liquidate.
- Provide direction and monitor each Monthly Safety Meeting at all 32 warehouse locations.
- Work closely with Corporate IT Applications Support for ERP Software Enhancements and Training.
- Implement continuous individual process improvements to achieve better results each quarter.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel requirements: 25% travel
The ideal applicant will:
- Adhere to current operational procedures to maintain a safe work environment.
- Utilize ability to learn, adapt quickly, and consistently apply critical thinking skills.
- Achieve successful outcomes without daily supervision while escalating key roadblocks/issues with your supervisor where appropriate.
- Display self-awareness and a natural curiosity.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills. Highly proficient use of Microsoft Excel is imperative.
- Have the ability and discipline to work independently while maintaining routine professional communication with all parties.
- Participate and achieve positive outcomes for process improvement.
Education and experience requirements:
- 4 Year Business Degree or similar multi-location operational experience
- Successful operations management experience
- Experience supporting warehouse operations in multiple geographic locations
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no direct personnel supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment.
Employee benefits include:
- Employer-paid medical/dental/life/disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Generous paid leaves
- And more!
This position is subject to a background check. Any job offer is contingent upon receipt of results of a satisfactory background check.
Techline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.