Human Resources Intern - Summer 2023
At CSL, our culture of diversity and collaboration is intrinsic to how we work. As a Human Resources Intern, you will learn and utilize communication skills to build an environment where employees can fulfill career aspirations and potential.
What you will learn
- Gain exposure to a range of HR activities, such as sourcing, recruitment, onboarding, employee engagement, and talent marketing and branding
- Work with teammates to plan, develop, and deliver social media content to build CSL’s employee brand with external audiences
- Source talent to proactively build talent pipelines for future strategic needs
- Support the implementation of strategic talent development programs aligned with HR’s priorities
- Provide project support for HR initiatives focused on driving culture change and diversity
As a Human Resources Intern, you will work under the supervision of a member of the HR Talent Team at one of the CSL offices in King of Prussia, PA, Holly Springs, NC, Boca Raton, FL, or Bradley, IL.
During the assessment process, a recruiting specialist will align you to one of the following roles based on your expressed interest, background and skills:
- Social Media
- Resource Associate
- Early Career Programs
What we’re looking for in a candidate
- Enrollment in a university degree program for Human Resources, Communication, Psychology, Business, or a related field
- Passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Effective time management and communication skills to bolster effective collaboration and drive global connectivity
- Demonstrated interpersonal and organizational skills in a team environment
CSL is a global biotechnology leader that develops and delivers innovative lifesaving medicines, protects public health and helps people with life-threatening medical conditions live full lives.
About the Internship Program
The CSL Internship Program is a paid 12-week program for university students in their sophomore or junior year of study.
As an intern, you'll have access to learning and development opportunities while working alongside a diverse group of business professionals who are leaders in their field. The hands-on program provides a career-defining experience that builds on your education with real-world project involvement.
Internship Program Requirements
- Enrollment in a university degree program
- Anticipated graduation date between December 2023 and August 2025
- Able to participate in the program for 12 weeks beginning in May or June 2023
- Located within the United States for the duration of the program
- Authorization to work in the United States
CSL hires summer interns across multiple locations in the United States. If your permanent address is more than 60 miles from the internship location, CSL may provide a housing stipend to offset some of your relocation expenses.
Disclaimer: This position reflects an anticipated future internship role with CSL during Summer 2023. It does not reflect a full-time permanent position with CSL. By applying to this role, you are expressing interest in an internship within CSL.