Plasma Operations Intern - Summer 2023
CSL Plasma operates one of the world's largest and most sophisticated plasma collection networks. As a Plasma Operations Intern, you will learn and utilize project management skills to enable the safe and efficient collection of lifesaving plasma at CSL Plasma Collection Centers across the United States.
What you will learn
- Support the implementation of strategic projects within the CSL Plasma Innovation Department
- Monitor, track, and report on project activities to meet established milestones and deadlines
- Attend project meetings and training to understand project scope, policies, and procedures
- Gather, analyze, and present data to project stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with internal and external partners to advance project needs
As a Plasma Operations Intern, you will work under the supervision of a leader of CSL Plasma Innovation at the CSL Plasma Headquarters in Boca Raton, FL.
During the assessment process, a recruiting specialist will align you to one of the following roles based on your expressed interest, background and skills:
- Project Resourcing Associate
- Deployment Lead of Quality
- Deployment Lead of Operations
- Data Associate
- Quality Systems Specialist
- Training Site Coordinator
- Project Communications and Marketing
What we’re looking for in a candidate
- Interest in learning more about CSL Plasma and the biotechnology or healthcare industry
- Previous leadership experience in a professional or academic setting
- Effective project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and communication skills to support project delivery
- Ability to drive results and ensure accountability
CSL is a global biotechnology leader that develops and delivers innovative lifesaving medicines, protects public health and helps people with life-threatening medical conditions live full lives.
About the Internship Program
The CSL Internship Program is a paid 12-week program for university students in their sophomore or junior year of study.
As an intern, you'll have access to learning and development opportunities while working alongside a diverse group of business professionals who are leaders in their field. The hands-on program provides a career-defining experience that builds on your education with real-world project involvement.
Internship Program Requirements
- Enrollment in a university degree program
- Anticipated graduation date between December 2023 and August 2025
- Able to participate in the program for 12 weeks beginning in May or June 2023
- Located within the United States for the duration of the program
- Authorization to work in the United States
CSL hires summer interns across multiple locations in the United States. If your permanent address is more than 60 miles from the internship location, CSL may provide a housing stipend to offset some of your relocation expenses.
Disclaimer: This position reflects an anticipated future internship role with CSL during Summer 2023. It does not reflect a full-time permanent position with CSL. By applying to this role, you are expressing interest in an internship within CSL.