Senior Financial Analyst
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all. Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 48 million microinverters on more than 2.5 million homes across 140 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams have a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
Join us on our mission!
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst with strong analytical skills and strategic thinking to drive our business. This role is based either in Fremont, CA or Austin, TX. You will have full P&L responsibilities and be the primary business finance point of contact for several VP level product and development leaders.
You will work in close partnership with highly talented cross-functional team on planning, reporting and decision support like investment strategies for products, profitability improvement and resource allocation.
This role requires strong business partnering skills and can collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a great communicator and thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Manage all aspects of BU spending including annual planning, budgeting, forecast and month-end close.
- Lead monthly business performance review with BU executives, explain actual versus forecast variances, analyze business trends and drivers.
- Analyze ROI for new products and monitor spending to keep project within budget.
- Support M&A integrations.
- Identify and implement reporting automation using reporting and planning tools.
- Drive and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Provide Ad-hoc analysis as needed to improve business and financial performance.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policy and SOX controls.
Education and required experience:
- 5+ years of relevant Financial Planning & Analysis or similar experience.
- MBA or Bachelor's in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics or other Business related major preferred
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to analyze complex data and derive meaning/insight.
- High level of initiative and works well in a cross functional team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and flexible to change.
- Exceptional modeling skills with advanced proficiency in Excel
- Experience with Anaplan a plus