Techline, Inc. is seeking an HR Generalist to work in the Professional Services Group in Austin, TX.
Primary Purpose: With minimal direction, the Techline HR Generalist is primarily responsible for semi-monthly payroll processing, recruiting, workers’ compensation management, and more.
This position is in-person and reports to the headquarters office each work day.
Role and Responsibilities
The Techline HR Generalist is primarily responsible for:
- Ensuring timely and accurate semi-monthly multi-state payroll processing
- Assisting with the oversight of the corporate cardholder program
- Handling the FMLA, WC, and other extended leave administration processes for eligible employees
- Communicating with employees regarding the need for leave and/or modified work schedules
- Maintaining reasonable communication with employees on leave to facilitate a smooth and timely return to work; relaying communication between employees and their managers during leave
- Documenting HR processes for business continuity planning efforts
- Other duties as assigned by the President/Chief Executive Officer or Director of Human Resources
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or equivalent.
- At least two years of relevant work experience in professional-level Human Resource positions.
- PHR and/or SHRM-CP certification preferred.
- Must prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment, manage several projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently; as well as part of a team.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Experience with ADP WFN.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal, and coaching skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent project management skills.
- This position is a professional-level position and is responsible for staying abreast of current HR trends.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but serves as a coach and mentor for other positions within the company.
Employee benefits include:
- Employer-paid medical/dental/life/disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Generous paid leaves
- And more!
This position is subject to a background check. Any job offer is contingent upon receipt of the results of a satisfactory background check.
Techline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.