Clinical Research Registered Nurse
- Provide nursing coverage as required for the Medpace Clinical Pharmacology Unit according to the study protocol, applicable SOPs, and Good Clinical Practice;
- Perform and document clinical procedures (e.g., vital signs, intravenous (IV) insertions, venipunctures, laboratory tests, electrocardiograms) as appropriate to the specific needs of the study and individual subjects;
- Responsible for accurate and safe administration/dispensation of medications according to protocol;
- Assess and document adverse events; and
- Provide end-of-shift reports to ensure adequate follow-up of issues and to provide continuity of care.