Location: Houston, TX or Dallas, TX
Are you excited by challenges? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, international and dynamic environment? Then now is the time to join Quorum Software, a rapidly growing company and industry leader in oil & gas transformation.
Quorum Software is the world's largest provider of digital technology focused solely on business workflows that empower the next evolution of energy. From emerging companies to supermajors, throughout every region of the globe, customers rely on Quorum's proven innovation and unmatched global expertise to streamline business operations and make data-driven decisions that optimize profitability and growth. Our industry-leading solutions are transforming energy companies across the entire value chain, helping visionary leaders evolve their organizations into modern energy companies.
This individual will work as part of a team focused on providing strategic advice and developing solutions to complex business problems through the configuration, integration, testing and support of our business software applications. Consultants will participate in Quorum’s New Hire Orientation Training program which focuses on software technology and provides the necessary foundation and skills to start building a successful career.
· Working with Clients on a daily basis to obtain business and technical specifications to help implement next generation software solutions
· Working in small project teams on established activities or as a part of larger projects
· Participating in the configuration, enhancement, and testing phases associated with software development and implementation
· Ensuring successful completion of personal and team deliverables
· Working closely with our software engineering teams to integrate release software into Client environments
· Providing guidance and mentoring for less experienced consultants
· Participating in company building exercises, such as recruiting or delivery of internal training courses
· And other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business or related disciplines that have an analytical component
· MINIMUM 3.0 OVERALL GPA
· Must be willing to travel to client sites as needed, which could equal up to 50% travel.
· Demonstrated technical prowess including solving complex problems, programming skills (C++/C#, Java, VB, SQL and/or other computer programming languages), and familiarity/understanding of systems architecture
· Demonstrated leadership skills such as managing project schedules and fostering team collaboration
· Aspiration or work experience in the oil and gas industry
· Aspiration or work experience in developing and implementing solutions for Client needs
· Entrepreneurial skills, including motivation to take on more responsibility
· Interest to help grow and develop Client relationships through direct and meaningful interaction
· Internship and/or other related work experience is strongly preferred
Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with Quorum Software in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
About Quorum Software
Quorum Software connects people and information across the energy value chain. Twenty years ago, we built the first software for gas plant accountants. Pipeline operators came next, followed by land administrators, pumpers, and planners. Since 1998, Quorum has helped thousands of energy workers with business workflows that optimize profitability and growth. Our vision for the future connects the global energy ecosystem through cloud-first software, data standards, and integration. The trusted source of decision-ready data for 1,800+ companies, Quorum Software makes the essential connections that let us work better together in the connected energy workplace. For more information, visit quorumsoftware.com.
Diversity Statement: At Quorum, we are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We want to be the place where a diverse pool of talented people join us, stay with us and do their best work. With a diverse team of employees, we grow and learn better together. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and our achievements. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other characteristics that make us unique. We have a DEI committee focused on Culture, Advocacy and Talent, have company-wide Unconscious Bias training and more.
Quorum Business Solutions and Quorum Software are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.