The Laboratory Technologist at Medpace Reference Laboratories plays a pivotal role in research based drug development within the pharmaceutical industry. Due to our recent growth, we are in need of qualified and focused driven individuals, like yourself! You would have the unique opportunity to work on the laboratory side of the fast paced medical world by conducting routine and esoteric testing on blood, tissue, and body fluids. If you have an analytical mind set, and enjoy working in a team-oriented laboratory setting, this could be the opportunity for you!
- Perform clinical laboratory testing in esoteric laboratory areas according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
- Receive, unpack, and enter samples into laboratory information system;
- Perform quality control, preventative maintenance, and troubleshooting for instruments;
- Prepare reagents and control materials;
- Perform sample archiving and retrieval, as requested;
- Participate in kit assembly and shipping of materials, as requested;
- Participate in development, evaluation, validation, and implementation of new methods and equipment, as requested;
- Adhere to laboratory safety guidelines at all times;
- Maintain patient and sponsor confidentiality at all times;
- Interpret results obtained for accuracy and acceptability.
- Bachelor's degree in a Biological Science field or Chemical Science field;
- Attention to detail; and
- Strong communication and organization skills.
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 4,000 people across almost 40 countries.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
Organic Growth: Medpace is continuing to grow in all areas globally and has built an expansive research campus at its headquarters in Cincinnati, OH. In 2020, Medpace opened a new seven story building that is approximately 250,000 SQFT. In total, the headquarter's campus includes five buildings and approximately 600,000 SQFT. The company also has expanding office locations in Dallas, TX and Denver, CO.
Perks (vary by location and position):
- On-site fitness center(s)
- Campus walking paths
- Company-sponsored social and wellness events
- Official Sponsor of FC Cincinnati
- On-site Market Place
- Free and covered parking
- Discounts for local businesses
- On campus restaurants and banks coming soon
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Mid-size Companies in 2021
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
- Ranked in the top 10 on the 2021 LinkedIn Top Companies list in Cincinnati
What to Expect Next:
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets