2023 Master's in Chemistry - Scientist, Analytical Chemistry
WuXi Chemistry, a business division of WuXi AppTec, provides contract services for new drug development from discovery to commercial. Our unique CRDMO model offers an integrated solution combining traditional CRO (contract research organization), CDMO (contract development and manufacturing organization) and CMO (contract manufacturing organization) services under one roof.
As a world leading chemistry service organization, WuXi Chemistry have over 18,000 employees from our 15 research, development or manufacturing sites worldwide, serving over 1,800 clients from top pharma to virtual biotech companies. Our services cover all categories for all synthetic molecular modalities, meeting any material requirement at any scale.
Job Location: Wuhan, China
- Conduct analytical test method development, validation and verification/transfer according to the CMC requirements for new drug development
- Perform routine analytical tasks to support standardization of reference materials, sample release and stability studies according to SOPs and relevant regulations, including the maintenance of analytical HPLC, GC and other laboratory instruments and troubleshooting of commonly used instruments
- Draft and review method development protocol, report for analytical procedures, including protocol and report for stability and other special analytical studies
- Keep good document practice for all experimental activities and the original data of the test to ensure data integrity
- Complete the daily analytical tasks and provide timely response to project leaders according to the predefined schedules
- Assist CMC team to sort out analytical CTD materials for IND applications and get ready for on-site inspections
- Provide trainings for juniors
- Master's degree or above in analytical chemistry or pharmaceutical sciences or other related fields with relevant working and/or foreign education experiences
- Experienced in scientific literature search for relevant analytical methodologies
- Strong language skills in both Chinese and English with proven record in English writing for experiment records, protocols and reports, and client-facing communication