Microscopy Technician, FIB | EAG Laboratories
Our Santa Clara, CA lab has a great opportunity for a Microscopy Technician, FIB (Focused Ion Beam) to prepare samples and demonstrate their experience operating our state of the art microscopy instrumentation.
Ideally we are looking for a team player with experience prepping samples and using FIB to characterize materials.
Note: Work schedule - 4 weekdays/4pm-1am + 1 weekend day/flexible hours
- Must have hands-on experience with FIB cross sectioning
- Proficient computer skills; high level of accuracy and detail oriented
- Must be able to multi-task with excellent organizational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Experience and Education:
- 1+ years FIB sample prep experience
- AS degree
If you enjoy being immersed in technology, tackling problems head-on, finding solutions through teamwork, and taking pride in accomplishments, join EAG today!