POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Sr. Vice President of Administration
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Responsible for providing high-level administrative support to the Executive and Administrative staff.
· Manage scheduling for company executive(s)
· Draft, review and send communications on behalf of company executive(s)
· Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings.
· Coordinate travel arrangements for executives and visitors
· Maintain various records and documents
· Assist with onboarding of new employees and offboarding of terminated employees
· Assist with payroll and benefits administration.
· Assist with business insurance administration.
· Coordinate employee and contractor drug testing and background check program.
· Assist administrative and engineering staff with routine administrative and office tasks.
· Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents and reports.
· Print and assemble reports.
· Assist with computer and office equipment maintenance.
· Backup for bank deposits.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· A college degree preferred.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Attention to detail is necessary.
· Strong customer-oriented skills.
· Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
· Time-management skills.
· Interpersonal skills.
· Strong software skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Knowledge of Access or similar databases a plus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work to be performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties.