We are looking for scientists who are passionate about pioneering new approaches to identify novel small molecule inhibitors to solve key problems in human disease. Hexagon Bio’s platform has the proven potential to deliver life saving medicines for a broad spectrum of diseases and we are looking for scientists who can help us identify, characterize and advance these medicines. Our team is made up of inspirational, motivated leaders in their fields and our culture is one of enablement and encouragement where successful innovation is highly regarded and rewarded. If you have skills in fungal genetics, microbiology, synthetic biology, assay development, protein expression, biochemistry or biophysics and you want to join a dynamic, enterprising and welcoming team, apply here.
- PhD in biology or related discipline
- Demonstrated scientific excellence with a notable publication record
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to build transparent and collaborative relationships across the company
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that foster collaboration, teamwork, scientific rigor and innovation
- Strong desire to make the world a better place, today, tomorrow and everyday
What We Offer:
- A flexible and dynamic work environment where you pave your own path, Hexagon cultivates employees' unique strengths at all levels and provides mobility across departments.
- Weekly “All Hands Meetings” provide an opportunity to share company and team updates. These meetings are rooted in our value of transparency. They are designed to foster a culture of collaboration, curiosity, and open communication.
- Competitive compensation and a robust benefits package: a comprehensive suite of medical, dental, and vision insurance plans through TriNet, which offers additional voluntary benefits (pet insurance, accident insurance, home & auto insurance, and more).
- Equity and a 401(k) plan.
- Rapid career advancement for driven performers.
- Access to scientific conferences all over the country throughout the year.
- A range of amenities, courtesy of the Menlo Park Labs business park, including shuttle, gym, rock-climbing wall, pool, sports courts, cafe, bike lockers, and free EV charging stations.
- Opportunities to engage with the Hexagon community through team-building events like our monthly Hexagon Happy Hour and holiday parties.
Hexagon Bio is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered equally without regard to race, color, ethnicity, veteran status, religion, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, membership in an organization, or any other non-merit factors.