Content Writer/Blogger Intern (Remote).
Berkeley Pharma Tech is in search of a part-time Content Writer/Blogger Intern to join our team and assist in support of our company's growth. The core of this role is to generate engaging, original content for our website and Medium.com. The Content Writer will research topics such as climate change and develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target audience. He/she will promote the blog using social media, direct email, and other methods to alert and expand our readership. You should be a creative writer who can create appealing, insightful posts that will reach and grow our audience.
Candidates must be highly motivated, creative with the ability to be proactive and must be able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines. The Content Writer should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive partnerships and work collaboratively. This position will entail supporting the needs of our business and scientific activities. To succeed as a Content Writer, you need to be creative, adaptable, and analytical with excellent writing skills and a unique voice.
- Salary: Equity compensation
- Duration: August 23, 2023 - December 15, 2023
- Location: Berkeley, CA, or work from home. You must live in the U.S.
- Hours: 12 hours per week
- Number of available positions: 1
- Earn equity in a start-up
- Training is provided
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote work
- Earn college credit according to your university's requirements
- Obtain a letter of recommendation at the end of the work cycle
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content about company updates
- Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Advocating and educating others about interests, products, or services.
- Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, marketing, or related field.
- Writing experience or familiarity with certain interests or a specific field.
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends–– specifically in relation to Medical Research, CRISPR technology, and Cryptocurrency.
- Comfortable working with a multidisciplinary team
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
- Type 40+ words per minute
- Interest in the environment and climate change is a plus
We will consider applications on a rolling basis until the deadline of July 31, 2023
To apply please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/CFtVdCcjuxaUVEEp9
Vanloan Nguyen, Director, email@example.com
Anisha Voocha, Human Resources Team firstname.lastname@example.org