Game Developer Internship (Remote)
Interested in app development and biotechnology? Berkeley Pharma Tech is looking for four Game App Development Interns for our Spring 2023 Software Engineering Program.
Salary: Equity Compensation
Duration: January 17, 2023 - May 12, 2023
Location: Remote work. You must live in the U.S.
Hours: 12 hours per week
Number of positions available: 2
Join our growing biotech startup as an app development intern. Help build Berkeley Pharma Tech's Virus Shooter Game from a web-based game to an app-based game. Interest and familiarity with existing languages such as JAVA and HTML. Previous experience with developing apps is preferred. Must be a self-starter, able to finish projects in a timely manner, have good communication skills, and a desire to learn.
* Earn equity in a start-up
* Guidance is provided
* Flexible work schedule
* Remote work
* Earn college credit according to your university's requirements
* Obtain a letter of recommendation at the end of the internship
* Help create a pay-to-win game app
* Play-test and solve any initial bugs and issues
* Implement BPT's crypto token system into the app
* Design and create simple art with photoshop
* Efficiently communicate with Cryptocurrency team
* Document process and note code to allow continuity for future app managers
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
* High school diploma
* Currently enrolled in an accredited university and pursuing a BS in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a relevant field
* Prior experience in developing game apps
* Comfortable working with a multidisciplinary team
* Familiarity with Java, HTML, and other coding languages
* Some experience with Adobe Photoshop and other photo-editing software
* Candidate is reliable, takes pride in delivering robust software, and is willing to be on call to support the systems he/she develops.
We will consider applications on a rolling basis until the deadline of November 18, 2022.
Vanloan Nguyen, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org