Environmental Field Testing Technician
GREAT OPPORTUNITY to join a rapidly growing company in a recession-proof industry. If you are looking for an opportunity to join an industry leader with a fast track to upward mobility, then APPLY TODAY!
The entry level Environmental Field Technician will be TRAINED to conduct air emission testing in a variety of industrial settings. You will support all aspects of emission testing projects as part of a project team with an emphasis on hands-on tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct emission testing using various EPA promulgated test methods.
- Assist in equipment setup and breakdown procedures.
- Assist in sample procurement.
- Assist in sample recovery.
- Collect and record electronic data during the test program.
- Assist in quality assurance and quality control procedures, work to make corrections/repairs if necessary.
- Education – Must have High School Diploma. AS or BS degree preferred (Science and Engineering related fields ideal)
- Experience – No prior emission testing experience required but would be very desirable. Experience working in an industrial environment is a plus as well as experience in an environment where problem solving and adaptation to change are commonplace.
- Profit Sharing (Quarterly Bonus)
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(K) w/ Competitive Match
- Employee Assistance Program
Alliance Technical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.