SCR Environmental Engineer - Texas (22176)
We are currently seeking a mid-level SCR Engineer for our Lewisville, TX office
What you will do: You will assist in remedial investigation, feasibility study, remedial design, and oversight of remedial action for soil, air, and groundwater contamination. Additionally, you will assist or lead in the performance of field activities such as data collection and prepare reports associated with feasibility study, designs, and data analysis.
What we provide: EA prides itself on servant leadership, career development for staff in all areas, and maintaining work-life balance including flexible schedules. We have a tremendous base of positive client relationships, working hand in hand every day with public works and operations managers in government and industry, supporting their efforts to improve their performance and achieve their business and organizational goals. This has resulted in a stable backlog of projects and opportunities for growth. We also offer a fantastic benefits package!
What you will need:
- BS/BA degree in environmental, civil, geotechnical, or chemical engineering or related area.
- 5+ year of related experience.
- Must have critical thinking and technical writing skills, and effective communication skills to convey information with varying levels of project staff.
- Experience in and familiar with some remediation technologies.
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications - A quick learner
- EIT preferred.
- Flexibility, willingness to learn and potential for quick increase in responsibility.
Note: While there has been a stay put on the Executive Order signed by President Biden requiring that all federal employees and federal contractor’s employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, EA is still requiring that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. As such, all prospective employees must submit proof of full COVID vaccination prior to their first day of employment with EA. Prospective employees unable to comply with this mandate, will not be considered for employment.