MP Materials (NYSE: MP) is on a mission to restore the full rare earth supply chain to the United States of America. From electric cars to wind turbines and drones, rare earths are essential to the low-carbon, electrified technologies that power modern life. We hire ambitious, mission-driven people motivated to solve problems and affect change. Our values are grounded in teamwork, resiliency, and integrity, with an enduring commitment to our employees, community, and the environment. In the coming years, MP Materials will grow from a core materials and chemical processing company into a large industrial manufacturer. Our employees will lead this exciting transformation and grow professionally with us.
The MP Materials MBA internship program will provide candidates with the opportunity of working on key projects and initiatives with focuses on business development, finance, market research, operations, and other critical areas. The program will be approximately 12 weeks in length with flexibility on timelines and duration. A final presentation to executive management will allow candidates to showcase their experience in the program. Interns will also gain access to industry experts, the leadership team, and beneficial networking within MP Materials while contributing their experience in support of our mission.
- Drive key projects or initiatives as assigned with a business function or executive
- Apply problem solving skills and innovative thinking to identify solutions for opportunities
- Conduct applicable research and provide insights with recommendations
- Develop trusted relationships within assigned business functions and cross functional teams
- Other duties as assigned
- Current MBA candidate
- Approximately 3 years of work experience
- MBA emphasis in finance, strategy, operations, marketing, engineering, or general management
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong passion for electrification and new technologies