Human Resources Coordinator (6043)
Exponent is a leading engineering and scientific consulting firm that brings together more than 90 different disciplines to solve the most pressing and complicated challenges facing stakeholders today. Our vision is to engage the brightest scientists and engineers to empower clients with solutions for a safe, healthy, sustainable and technologically complex world. We leverage over 50 years of experience in analyzing accidents and failures to advise clients as they innovate their technologically complex products and processes, ensure the safety and health of their users, and address the challenges of sustainability.
We employ experts with degrees from top programs at over 500 universities, as well as technical specialists with extensive experience spanning a variety of industries. At Exponent, we look to hire intelligent and driven people who want to make an impact and grow their careers within a dynamic consulting firm. You will work together with our consultants to provide outstanding service to our clients and to achieve our vision as a pre-eminent engineering and scientific consulting firm. We are excited about your interest in joining our growing team!
- 1100+ Team members
- 900+ Consultants
- 550+ Ph.D.s
- 30+ Offices globally
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to join our Human Resources team in Natick, MA. This position has flexibility to be hybrid or in the office. This is truly a unique opportunity for an administrative professional looking for a broad role in Human Resources. In this role, you will provide superb organization and effective administrative duties to ensure that the everyday operations for both the Human Resources and Recruiting teams run smoothly. This is a wonderful opportunity to join an established professional services firm that is committed to increasing its hiring numbers each year. You will have opportunities for career growth and will be exposed to projects in onboarding, people development, and other aspects of human resources.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Interfacing with candidates to coordinate interview schedules, setting up presentations, coordinating travel, and managing invoices and expenses
- Communicating in a friendly, professional, and inclusive manner with candidate
- Maintaining data integrity of Applicant Tracking System (Taleo); creating profiles, scanning and entering resumes; updating statuses
- Performing analysis of recruitment data and generating and distributing weekly and monthly recruiting reports
- Actively participating in weekly recruiting meetings
- Drafting job descriptions in our Applicant Tracking System
- Conducting new hire orientations and onboarding activities
- Directing employee requests to the correct HR staff member
- Answering basic benefits and onboarding questions
- Communicating in a friendly, professional, and inclusive manner with employees
- Conducting E-Verify, I-9 process, employment verifications and degree verifications
- Processing employee Excellence Awards
- Supporting the H-1B/Perm process for immigration sponsorship
- Initiating offboarding activities
Strategic Human Resources Support
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and reports for the Chief Human Resources Officer
- Providing project support for the CHRO, HR Generalists, Benefits Manager and Recruiters in areas such as Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI), and employee engagement
- Supporting data analytics projects
You will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelors’ degree required preferably in an HR related field
- Excellent communication, composition, editing and proofreading skills
- Significant experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to interact effectively with highly technical staff, management, and candidates
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a dedication to quality and accuracy
- A detail-oriented and highly organized work style
- Proactive, responsive, enthusiastic, and a team-player
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and HRIS systems (experience with Oracle’s Taleo and CoreHR is a plus)
- Customer-service orientated demeanor in a professional, time-sensitive, and fast-paced environment
- Previous HR experience is desirable
Please visit the following link to learn how Exponent and our staff are making an impact: https://info.exponent.com/our-impact
We value and encourage diversity, equity and inclusion across all facets of our firm. Having a team built of people with different backgrounds, skills and perspectives allows us to provide better value to our clients and enjoy an enriched work environment.
Our firm is committed to offering a variety of programs and resources to support health and well-being. We believe that providing competitive benefits as well as compensation and recognition programs empowers our staff to do work that makes a difference.
Exponent is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at HR-Accommodations@exponent.com.