2023 Co-op, Clinical Supplies
Moderna is seeking Co-Op to assist our Clinical Supply function, ensuring an uninterrupted supply of clinical trial material for Moderna-sponsored clinical studies and partner studies. This position works collaboratively across several therapeutic area teams and cross functionally with groups such as Clinical Operations, Manufacturing/CMC, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance. This successful candidate will be skilled at fulfilling the needs of our projects with a high level of attention to detail and a collaborative outlook.
Our winter/spring co-op program runs from January 9 -June 16, 2023. All applicants must be available for the entire duration of the program.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Work with our Clinical Supply Project Managers to facilitate logistics as required to support the labeling, packaging, and shipment of clinical drug supplies to depots/clinical sites
- Monitors and tracks shipments to ensure smooth transit through the logistical path –including internationally
- Assist in oversight activities performed by third party vendor including procurement, labeling performance, on-time delivery, quality, improvement initiatives and issue resolution.
- Act as primary point of contact for resolution of temperature excursions for shipments of clinical trial material, both while in transit and in inventory at clinical trial sites.
- Assist Clinical Supply Project Managers in maintaining Clinical Supplies documentation in accordance with inspection readiness project plans
- Participate in Clinical Supply organization initiatives to help streamline processes and procedures
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Open to all fields of study, with preference for Business Administration, Supply Chain, Biology/Biochemistry, Health Sciences
- Creative, capable problem-solver
- Ideal candidate will have some level of proficiency with Excel, Outlook, Word, MS Project, PowerPoint, Smart Sheets
- High level of attention to detail
Moderna is pleased to provide you with an innovative suite of benefits, including:
- Free premium access to meditation and mindfulness classes
- Free parking or subsidized commuter passes
- Generous paid time off, including:
- Vacation, sick time and holidays
- Volunteer time to participate within your community
- Discretionary winter shut down
- Location-specific perks and extras!