2023 Intern, Government Engagement
This internship is an exciting opportunity to delve deeper into the realm of public policy as it relates to Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine and portfolio of vaccine and therapeutic candidates. Reporting to the SVP of Government Engagement, the intern will be involved in articulating the company’s public policy goals and objectives.
We offer one Summer Internship start date on June 5, 2023. The program is 10-12 weeks in duration. Candidates must be available for a minimum of 10 weeks to participate in the program.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Assist in drafting policy statements and articles
- Provide content support to the global Government Engagement team
- Assist in the organization and management of multiple ongoing public policy projects
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- University level concentration in relevant fields of study
- Working knowledge of biology and/or immunology
- An understanding of the ways of working of US or European governments and/or international agencies
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong writing skills