2023 Co-op, Cybersecurity
We are looking for a motivated, talented, energetic Computer Science or Cybersecurity engineer who wants to build a flourishing career in Cyber Security.
Our co-op program dates are from January 9th, 2023 – June 16th, 2023. Candidates must be available for the entire duration of the program.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Monitor and triage security events and alerts from various sources after the initial investigation.
- Automate repetitive tasks using scripts and other available tools
- Work with multiple IT teams to help them identify and resolve security vulnerabilities.
- Execute incident response playbooks as per the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) while also applying the knowledge of the modern threat landscape and industry best practices and standards
- Evaluate SOC processes and procedures for opportunities for improvement, propose and help to implement relevant modifications
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Pursuing BS or MS in Computer Science or Information Security
- Previous co-op or intern experience preferred
- Good knowledge of Operating Systems, Network protocols, application development and deployment, and scripting.
- A collaborative, solution-oriented, and problem-solving approach to challenges, as well as being open-minded to new technology, ideas, and approaches
- A high level of initiative, a strong work ethic, creativity, and the ability to balance multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills