2023 Co-op, Data Engineering
We are looking for a Data Engineer Co-Op to join the Informatics team to gain experience in ETL, Data analytics and SQL. As Data Engineering team member, you will utilize Python and SQL to engineer sound data pipelines. And collaborate with other teams (Data visualization, Clinical Data Management, Commercial among others) of our company helping them understand their data.
Our co-op program dates are from January 9th, 2023 – June 16th, 2023. Candidates must be available for the entire duration of the program.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Develop and support ETL solutions
- Automate Data integration from APIs
- Collaborate with business users
- Analyze business processes and requirements
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design and user manuals
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Currently Enrolled Junior or Senior
- Excellent Coding skill in any language (Python preferred).
- Experience with ETL tools (ETLeap,Dataiku ) preferred but not required.
- Must be curious, eager, open to learning, and independent.
- Relational Database Understanding preferred.
- Previous co-op or intern experience preferred.