2023 Co-op, Software Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity to be a critical part of Moderna’s growing Informatics team, in a high-growth organization that is radically changing the biotech industry. This position will help with enhancing the Experiment Execution System for Analytical and Process Development to support wide range of users across Moderna, in building and managing the Experiments. The candidate will have the chance to meet and work directly with a broad range of scientific stakeholders across the various digital functions to understand their process/needs and shape requirements of new solutions.
Our co-op program dates are from January 9th, 2023 – June 16th, 2023. Candidates must be available for the entire duration of the program.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Attend customer meetings: requirements-gathering, progress updates, demos.
- Design planning/review sessions with the team based on customer requirements throughout project lifecycle
- Code review sessions for moderate to major tasks/project development milestones
- Regular progress reports in daily standup meetings
- Present a final report on work achieved and business value of final product
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited BS program in IT, biotechnology, engineering, or life science discipline
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with a passion for continuous learning
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amount of information with attention to details and accuracy
- Strong cross-discipline communication skills (written and verbal)
- Interpersonal skills with a strong desire to proactively form new relationships
- Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)