Jr. Cloud Services & Support Engineer: O365/SaaS
At SRI International we have a centralized Information Technology (IT) Services organization that is committed to providing cutting edge technology solutions that enable efficient business process and IT capabilities that will help people stay better connected and improve collaboration inside and outside the enterprise. We are expanding our Web and Cloud technologies team and are searching for talented and motivated people to join us.
Our ideal candidate should be a hard-working and well-organized person with foundational experience in Microsoft cloud/web technologies and is willing to learn and grow with us. You should have genuine interest in helping companies combine people, process, and technology to achieve strategic objectives. And have fun while doing it!
- Contribute to ongoing enterprise deployment of O365, Sharepoint Online, OneDrive, OKTA, and related on-premise and Cloud/SaaS technologies.
- Participate in IT governance and improvement initiatives to optimize the provisioning, use, and deprovisioning of IT services and solutions.
- Partner with IT, Security, and Engineering teams to support, deploy, and maintain secure system infrastructure, SaaS ecosystem & Client Platforms aligned to internal standards and industry best practices.
- Serve as the primary escalation channel for support-related technical issues.
- Strive to continually build skill and knowledge to be able to triage, troubleshoot, and remediate our most complex problems and issues.
- Develop and maintain clear and thorough documentation as it pertains to operating procedures, solution design, change management, inventories, etc.
- Perform other tasks as requested and prioritized by the department manager
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field. New grads welcome to apply!
- Due to government requirements candidates must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Technical Knowledge:
- SharePoint Online Administration
- OneDrive Administration
- O365 permissions management
- Skilled with Microsoft O365
- Familiarity with Power Platform and PowerShell
- Manage small projects or components of larger programs
- Experience with PowerApps/Power Automate, Smartsheet, Box, Microsoft Teams
- Experience with any of the following:
- SPFX Component Development
- PHP or Python
- Working with REST APIs
- Ability and desire to learn technology quickly through a mix of different mediums
- Experience of having implemented, improved and supported enterprise class software systems - which includes planning, analysis and design, configuration, development, data migrations, system testing, cutover plan, and production support
- Experience in navigating software projects or maintaining services that adhere to U.S. government compliance controls such as CUI, FedRamp, ITAR, etc.