Technical Sales Engineer
The ALT Technical Sales Engineer will be responsible for the development of strategic accounts through engineering sales support including tracking, completing application recommendations, and interpreting customer rig notes. The Engineer will work with sales, marketing, operations, and customers to resolve application issues.
- Gather information from companies about their producing oilwells, interpret the data and make recommendations on improving Artificial Lift performance.
- Technical sales and customer support which could include some travel and presenting material to customers.
- Designing and optimizing wells.
- Complete recommendations using predictive software (RGAP, SROD, Rodstar)
- Account Management
- Prepare/sort source documents and identify or interpret data to be used for tracking and recommendations
- Compile, verify accuracy, enter, and maintain strategic data from source documents into a functional database
- Conduct case studies and write papers based on results.
- Data analysis
- New product commercialization
- Preferred Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in an Engineering field.
- Other Technical Disciplines may be considered.
- Willing to travel 30% of the time domestically.
- Comfortable giving presentations internally and for customers.