The IT Auditor will be a member of the Internal Audit team and is primarily responsible for performing assigned IT operational audits and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) testing of IT general computing controls.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform reviews of IT policies and procedures such as change management, business continuity planning, disaster recovery and information security.
- Completing audit procedures including conducting interviews, reviewing and analyzing evidence, identifying and defining issues, and preparing audit workpapers.
- Conduct data extraction, analysis and security reviews utilizing software tools.
- Participate in system implementation projects and consult with internal personnel on control risk identification, evaluation and go-live readiness.
- Working on special audit projects, independently or with limited supervision.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with the IT department and the outside auditors.
- Pursue professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships.
- Professionally represent Internal Audit at management meetings and with external organizations.
The successful candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, management information systems, accounting or similar technical field.
- 0-3 years of experience in information technology or IT auditing.
- Having obtained or working towards becoming a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is preferred.
- Intermediate level of knowledge of Oracle ERP, Windows/Linux operating systems and Oracle/SQL databases is preferred.
- Experience with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, internal auditing standards and Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies (COBIT) is preferred.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure including networks, applications, databases, communication and security systems.
- Proficient in oral and written communications.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Must be responsible, accept accountability and ownership of duties.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and a critical thinker.
- Dependable, team oriented, and exhibit a professional attitude.
- Demonstrate adherence with industry and company ethical standards.
- Able to travel up to 10% .