Controls Engineer - HMI
The Controls Engineer – HMI role will be responsible the development of the user interface for the engine control system.
In addition, you will:
· Develop and maintain HMI (Human Machine Interface) application code to meet the system product requirements.
· Be responsible for the validation of the HMI software.
· Write and review specifications, test plans and other HMI documentation.
· Provide testing, analysis, technical support and direction to other functional areas on resolving manufacturing, procurement, quality, service, and reliability problems as necessary
· Provide support to System administration role for the team
Bachelor Degree or at least 2 years’ experience working with HMI development
INNIO will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
· Desired skillsets:
· HMI/PLC/SCADA Development experience
· Hardware application, programming and integration experience
· Object-oriented programming
· Strong understanding of version control systems (Axure DevOps, GIT, SVN, etc)
· Familiarity with Industrial communication protocols (J1939, MODBUS RS-232 RS-485 serial TCP/IP, etc)
· Familiarity with web-services a plus
· Familiarity with embedded software development a plus
· Experience with Controller Area Network (CAN) communications
· Organizational skills required to manage multiple projects and/or activities
· Demonstrated proficiency in technical writing, oral, listening and presentation skills