Associate, Qualitative Insights
With a demonstrated track record of innovation and rapid growth, Material is built and powered by analytics, deep human understanding, and design thinking! Material is a modern marketing services company that helps teams solve their toughest business challenges - building strategies, products, and experiences that make brands more vital to their customers. Our capabilities are wide and varied, but our approach is forward-thinking and calibrated to any size challenge across Analytics, Insights, Growth Strategy, Brand Marketing, Product Design, and Loyalty & CRM.
We’ve spent 40+ years uncovering what’s important to people and creating experiences that make an impact. We work globally across all industries, and with many of the world’s largest and most remarkable brands. To do this well, we depend on a team and organizational culture that reflects values and understands the importance of diverse communities, backgrounds, and cultures. We’re one team from many disciplines. Researchers and strategists. Data miners and definers. Creators and technologists. Designers and storytellers. Learn more at materialplus.io.
About the role
As an Associate, Qualitative Insights, you will bring your understanding of consumers and a desire to influence business decisions to collaborate with like-minded professionals and support a project team.
In this role, you will
- Use your attention to detail, creativity and flexibility to assist your team in the creation, execution and analysis of research projects for a diverse range of companies.
- Write questionnaires, manage relationships, lead all aspects of data collection, address quality control issues with programs/data tables/reports and develop report charts
- You will be mentored by senior leadership and receive on-the-job formal training through Material
- Engage in supporting all phases of quantitative and qualitative research, including managing participant recruitment, attending research sessions and supporting report development
- Strong skills around strategic thinking, project management and problem resolution.
- Learn and adapt to cutting edge technologies in order to drive efficiency
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Business, Economics, Social Sciences or related field
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong drive to do whatever it takes to make big impact for your team and clients
- You have an eye for details and make a conscious effort to understand the actual cause behind an occurrence
- You can adapt to changing priorities in an effort to meet multiple project timelines and client needs
- You are a business minded strategic problem solver
- You thrive in a team environment but also are capable of performing independently
• Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, paid time off, paid parking, casual dress, company-wide and team events
• Centrally located offices in energizing cities around the country along with hybrid and remote work options
• Performance-based culture and endless opportunities for growth