Do you want to change the world one day at a time? When you join the team at Thermo Fisher, you will help us deliver Clinical Supplies to Patients, and chip in to help our customers expedite the search for disease cures, improve the protection of the environment, and ensure our food and water continues to be safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and we will support you in achieving your career goals!
- Demonstrates Alignment to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s), Processes, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Code of Federal Regulations (CFR’s)
- Performs Setup, Disassembly, and Operation of Pharmaceutical Packaging Machinery
- Performs Routine Corrective/Preventative Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Equipment
- Completes Electrical Diagnostics of PLC’s/Controls including Vision Systems and Machinery Software/Hardware
- Drives a Philosophy of Practical Process Improvement (PPI)/5S Principles/Root Cause Analysis
- Collaborates with Vendors/Contractors to facilitate upgrades and repairs
- Practices and maintains an organized and safe working Environment
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- Previous experience in the field of Electrical/Electronics is required (Associate Degree Preferred)
- Experience interpreting Schematics, Technical Drawings, and Work Orders
- Familiarity with Testing/Measuring Devices, and Hand Tools
- Understanding of Electromechanical principals and functions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Maximo/Work order Tracking Software
- Able to multitask and respond to shifting priorities
- Good social skills necessary, both written and verbal
- Ability to Lift up to 75lbs.
- High school diploma/GED, Technical School, or military experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Industrial Maintenance, Product packaging, or Production-type setting
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 outstanding minds has a unique story to tell. Join us on our mission to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer! Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.