Information Technology Analyst - Full-Time (Oil & Gas Business)
Oxy is an international energy company with assets primarily in the United States, the Middle East and North Africa. We are one of the largest oil producers in the U.S., including a leading producer in the Permian and DJ basins, and offshore Gulf of Mexico. Our midstream and marketing segment provides flow assurance and maximizes the value of our oil and gas. Our chemical subsidiary OxyChem manufactures the building blocks for life-enhancing products. Our Oxy Low Carbon Ventures subsidiary is advancing leading-edge technologies and business solutions that economically grow our business while reducing emissions. We are committed to using our global leadership in carbon management to advance a lower-carbon world. Visit oxy.com for more information.
Oxy strives to attract and retain talented employees by investing in their professional development and providing rewarding opportunities for personal growth. Our goal is to meet the highest employer standards by ensuring the health and safety of our employees, protecting the environment and positively impacting our communities where we do business.
he pace of technology change has never been this fast before and will never be this slow again. As a result, Oxy is forming a new team to address emerging technologies like Virtual Reality, Drones, Cloud, IoT and Blockchain.
Ideal candidates will…
- Have a passion for technology, being current on and understanding the latest IT trends
- Use design thinking to form strategies and create roadmaps for how best to incorporate the latest technologies into the work place
- Be able to present complex topics to senior leaders in an easy to understand way
- Have creative approaches to how best to leverage technology
- Will have a good grasp of Scrum, Lean, DevOps, Kanban
- Will have a software development background with experience utilizing tools like .NET, Python, R-Script, ASP, etc…
- Competitive salary
- Begin investing to your 401(K) and Retirement on your first day with combined 14% company matching
- Relocation Assistance and/or fully-furnished Corporate Housing provided, if applicable
- 9/80 Work Schedule. Enjoy a 3-day weekend every other week!
- Hybrid work schedule
- Pregnancy/Bonding Leave and Family Care Leave
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science (CS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Engineering (CE), Mathematics or Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Must have a graduation date of December 2022 – May 2023
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on 4.0 scale
- Excellent (and demonstrated) written and oral communication, interpersonal, time management, multi-tasking, and analytical skills
- Team player and able to interact with employees at all levels of the organization
You must upload a resume and a transcript in order to be fully considered for the position.
Oxy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, political preference, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.