Client Services Analyst-Summer 2023 start date
We are currently looking for a person who is highly motivated, and eager to learn and succeed, for our Client Services Analyst position. In this role, you will be a part of the Client Services team and will have an opportunity to have an accelerated career path at the confluence of data, technology, and marketing. You will work directly on the latest marketing initiatives for brands of the world such as M&M, Reese’s, Coke, Tide, Charmin, Oreo, Advil, Tylenol, etc. You will work in a flat organizational structure where you will get mentored directly from senior management, who are industry veterans, and will quickly learn market research, video analytics, client consulting, report writing and storytelling. In this position, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career growth allowing for promotional opportunities at any time during the year.
Phase One Responsibilities: (Analyst)
- Hands-on mentoring and training with Senior Management, learning the “in’s and outs” of the market research industry through our NAILBITER training program.
- You will be assigned to a Client Services team reporting to a SVP but supporting several global VP’s learning the Market Research/CPG business in real time.
- Assist on client calls including presenting NAILBITER to clients
- You will be given several functional responsibilities such as Salesforce.com (CRM) management, sales management, augmented reality and video technology expertise, outreach content creation/support, brand case study preparation, proposal generation and coordination.
Phase Two Responsibilities (Sr Analyst, typically in year two)
- Greater independence in growing clients with support and mentoring from your team leader
- Take client ownership including strategic account planning, account mapping and development responsibilities.
- Begin to become a key contributor to the full business cycle including client outreach, case study preparation and Salesforce.com database management
- Communicate project requirements with key internal stakeholders
- Greater ownership of client pitches and presentations
Phase Three Responsibilities ( Manager, typically year three)
- Complete CPG client ownership including key accounts
- Independently present company capabilities to clients and answer client questions on the technology platform and data
- Scope and define projects, create the statement of approach (SOA), then play an active role in delivering those proposals to strategic clients
- Develop leadership skills by interviewing and mentoring new Analysts.
- A relevant bachelor’s degree such as Business, Applied Sciences, Political Science, Economics, Psychology or STEM
- Shown academic excellence in GPA or standardized tests
- Experience in or completed coursework relevant to data analysis
- No direct market research experience required; we will teach you!
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office or G-Suite is a plus
- Exhibited leadership and motivation to drive project success.