Senior Associate - Management Development Program 2023
TheMathCompany’s vision is to be the world’s largest problem solver. We enable viable and valuable data and analytics transformations for our clients. Our mission is to help Fortune 500 or similar organizations build core capabilities that set them on a path to achieve analytics self-sufficiency. We are transforming the way companies execute enterprise-wide data engineering and data science initiatives. With a holistic range of services, products & platforms across analytics consulting, data engineering, data science, and management consulting, we are disrupting the analytics services and products space. To help us achieve our objectives, we are looking for passionate and experienced practitioners to be part of our US organization and become a part of the growth story for one of the fastest-growing AI/ML companies in the world.
SENIOR ASSOCIATE – MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM ROLE DESCRIPTION:
We are looking for passionate individuals to help our clients solve complex challenges enabling their sustained analytics transformation. This ideal candidate will go through intensive training on analytics consulting, and TheMathCompany’s way of working.
An ideal candidate should be able to understand the client’s business and business challenges quickly, seek to understand and develop solutions that will address these challenges – and work with the team to execute these solutions.
A good candidate should be able to manage key client relationships exceedingly well while leading internal teams.
After Training Candidates will be able to:
This role will involve generating insights through data analytics techniques, developing recommendations, and presenting these to clients and their management. The candidate will also be accountable for communicating strategy & delivery plan for the projects with clients, ensuring full alignment across client & internal team, and mitigating potential risks & escalations.
The candidate should become familiar with the strategic direction of our customers and help them translate their goals into action on existing engagements while helping develop TheMathCompany’s brand as one of the best problem solvers.
As a member of our Customer Success organization, the candidate will work as an individual contributor, or lead a team of Associates/Analysts who will design, execute, and implement cutting-edge analytical solutions and capabilities. The candidate will be responsible for institutionalizing data-driven insights and recommendations to bring customer strategies to life.
As a Senior Associate, the candidate will:
- Structure and lead rigorous analyses of both quantitative and qualitative information.
- Translate business gaps into analytics problems defining the analytical approach.
- Collaborate with MathCo. teams and clients to design the strategy and roadmap for building analytics capabilities for organizations.
- Help solve complex business problems for organizations, leveraging conventional and new age data sources and applying cutting-edge advanced analytics techniques.
- Lead and mentor a team of Associates in our global teams and US offices, to ensure the success of both our team members and our customers.
- Work with counterparts in India - who will execute most of these analytical projects and solutions - to effectively deliver value to clients leveraging our global delivery model.
- Seek to be the best consulting partner for existing client engagements & departments.
- 3 years of relevant experience managing projects in a fast-paced environment across various industries or functions with a demonstrated track record of success.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration from an accredited university in the U.S.
- Foundational project management skills, and excellent oral and written communication is a must.
- Strong networking capability coupled with the mindset to make customers successful.
- Experience in working with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams.
- High level of comfort dealing with ambiguity and change.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships – with clients and internal teams, including complex and sensitive environments.
- Must be willing to relocate to the client location.
- Must be willing to travel as necessary for the role.
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) health insurance plans.
- Dental, Vision
- Employer paid long-term disability
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Home office set-up reimbursement
- 10 Annual Holidays
- 24 Days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paternity Leave, Maternity Leave
- COVID Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Volunteer Day: up to 24 hours of paid time off.
- Fitness Centre Membership Reimbursement
- Real - Rapid growth opportunities.
- People-centric culture. Multiple engagement activities and events.
Note: Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not qualify for visa sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at TheMathCompany without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. TheMathCompany is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.