Data Analyst - Challengers 2023
TheMathCompany’s vision is to be the world’s largest problem solver. We enable viable and valuable data and analytics transformations for our clients. Our mission is to help Fortune 500 or similar organizations build core capabilities that set them on a path to achieve analytics self-sufficiency. We are transforming how companies execute enterprise-wide data engineering and data science initiatives. With a holistic range of services, products & platforms across analytics consulting, data engineering, data science, and management consulting, we are disrupting the analytics services and product space. To help us achieve our objectives, we are looking for passionate and experienced practitioners to be part of our US organization and become a part of the growth story for one of the fastest-growing AI/ML companies in the world.
DATA ANALYST – CHALLENGERS PROGRAM ROLE DESCRIPTION
We are hiring recent graduates to join our dynamic team! As a member of TheMathCompany Inc., you will design, execute, and implement cutting-edge analytical solutions to institutionalize data-driven insights and recommendations, bringing customer strategies to life. Work experience is not required; this role includes extensive training designed to teach skills and content needed to excel in the Data Science industry. Upon completion of training, be ready to assist with client accounts, manage projects, and deliver outcomes.
Training will include classes in Consulting 101, Business Communication, SQL, Python, and dashboarding software such as PowerBI or Tableau and much more! Prior knowledge is preferred but not required. We are looking for a candidate that enjoyes solving problems and wants to grow. You will practice real-world projects and connect with some of the top minds in the industry. You will understand first-hand how to help our clients solve complex challenges, enabling their sustained analytics transformation.
- Be part of a thorough training program aimed at making you knowledgeable in the areas of consulting, data analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- Complete hands-on projects and assignments, expanding your knowledge in all areas of the business.
- Program Management - manage data science projects partnering with global teams.
- Client Relationship Management - work with multiple clients & build a client network, relationships, rapport, & credibility.
- Data Science & Math – understand and develop a working knowledge of math/algorithms/statistics/data science.
- Business - develop & exhibit expertise in various business functions & industries
- Technology – understand and develop a working knowledge of various tech platforms and tools.
- Enterprise & Learnability - work in a fast-paced environment and be ready to face challenges, learning as you do
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to design analytics strategies & roadmaps, helping to drive business outcomes and overcome challenges.
- Assist in solving complex business problems for organizations, leveraging conventional and new-age data sources, and applying cutting-edge advanced analytics techniques.
- Work with global delivery, collaborating with cross-functional teams, peers, and managers.
- Be led by a team of knowledgeable trainers and subject matter experts who will offer real-world experience and insight into the realm of consulting.
- Must be willing to relocate to the client location.
- Must be willing to travel as necessary for the role.
- Bachelor’s degree or recent graduate.
- Resourceful, self-learner, and independent.
- Flexible to work with multiple personalities and in a Start-Up environment.
- Great written and oral communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn and grow!
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) health insurance plans.
- Dental and Vision
- Employer-paid long-term disability
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Home office set-up reimbursement
- 10 Annual Holidays
- 24 Days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paternity Leave, Maternity Leave
- COVID Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Volunteer Day: up to 24 hours of paid time off.
- Fitness Centre Membership Reimbursement
- Real - Rapid growth opportunities.
- People-centric culture. Multiple engagement activities and events.
Note: Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not qualify for visa sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at TheMathCompany without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. TheMathCompany is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.