Data Analytics Intern
The Data Analytics Intern will support Business Analysts and Senior Data Scientists in identifying, retrieving, and preparing requisite data sets for analysis. Coaching and feedback are a key part of your intern experience. You will have the opportunity to work with a talented, experienced staff while completing your work assignments.
This is a full-time internship position during the summer from May to Aug 2023.
You will get exposure to the following technologies:
- Programming Languages: SQL, Python, R, and SAS
- Data Sources: Teradata, Oracle, S3, and our Data Lake
- Other Tools: AWS, GitHub, and RStudio
- Currently enrolled in student status pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, or related field from an accredited University required.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 is required
- Basic understanding of programming and statistics
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
Strong analytical skills, basic SQL, understanding of how to manage large data sets and how to apply analytics and statistical thinking to data.
This is a hybrid work position. Will begin working in the Collinsville office until trained; also some periodic in office days required for meetings or project work.