Feasibility Informatics Spring 2023 Full-Time Internship
The Feasibility & Proposals team is looking for qualified interns to support our informatics efforts in our Cincinnati office during the Spring 2023 semester. This internship will provide intensive informatics experience in query-based programming, data interpretation, and visualization creation.
- Customization of programming scripts for data management
- Creation of standardized operational procedure documents
- Contribution to design and delivery of data visualizations
- Collation of data for proposal support requests
- Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master's or PhD degree in computer science/engineering, biomedical engineering, health information, statistics, bioinformatics, or related field
- GPA 3.5+
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience programming with R
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 4,000 people across almost 40 countries.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.