Systems Engineering Consultant
We are an innovation and technology consultancy with an international orientation. We support our customers with individual solutions for technological challenges throughout the entire development process. Our customers are mainly from the high-tech industry, specially in the automotive industry in our Detroit office. We have offices in Germany (Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Wiesbaden, Stuttgart, Munich), Spain (Barcelona), the Philippines (Manila) and the USA (Detroit, MI).
At INVENSITY we invest in long-term relationships with our top talents. Shape your career and benefit from a variety of projects, unique opportunities for further development, personal freedom and a lively corporate culture. If you share our passion for technology, we look forward to receiving your application.
Check out this recently created video of our colleagues talking about our office culture!
Possible tasks & roles
- Develop and implement innovative systems engineering solutions for our technology-driven customers (Uber, ZF , Bosch, etc.)
- Design, manage and implement requirement profiles, system architectures, model simulations and test cases
- Analyze and specify development processes, methods and tools and model functional and logical models
- Work in alternating, ambitious and professional project teams
- Attend and learn from soft and technical skill Academy Trainings
- Participation in Mentorship Program – gain professional development support from experienced Consultants
- Successfully completed Bachelor's / preferred Master's degree in mechanical engineering, systems engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, STEM or similar fields of study
- 1+ years of experience in systems engineering, process management, method development and project management in the automotive industry
- 1+ years of requirements management experience preferred (DOORS, Jama, etc.)
- Experience working with and understanding Mathworks tools preferred (Matlab/Simulink)
- Ability to effectively explain technical concepts through communication and presentation skills
- Interest in collaborating on high-tech automotive client projects with experienced consultants