IT Applications Analyst
At Tenaris, you will join a global network of professionals working together toward a common goal: shape the future of energy through advanced tubular products and services.
We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. If you want to become part of a diverse team that values results, well-beings, analytical approach to problem solving and teamwork, Tenaris is the place for you.
The Global Trainee Program is an intensive two-year program (full-time) that supports development of promising professionals with the potential to become future leaders in Tenaris.
A Global Trainee will build expertise, engage with colleagues around the world, and demonstrate performance while learning about Tenaris’ culture and industrial heritage leaving them prepared to take the next steps in their career.
Executes tasks related to one or more IT applications, during their lifecycle.
- Executes all the activities related to any change that may affect the applications under his/her responsibility.
- Understand the conceptual model and assists to develop tasks configurations and functional designs.
- Performs conversion and integration tasks.
- Implements regression, integral and users test.
- Monitors implementing deployment tasks and post implementation support.
- Ensures full compliance with IT Tenaris Methodology.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and
- Ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Strong organizational and time-management skills and ability to multi-task
· Strong Presentation skills
· Energetic and collaborative
· Innovative thinker and problem solver
· Takes initiative and able to work independently
· Analytical mindset
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Good problem-solving abilities
· Team management skills