Implementation Specialist, Well Data (Petroleum Engineer)
Implementation Specialist, Well Data Lifecycle Solutions
Peloton Computer Enterprises Inc. (https://www.peloton.com/)
Peloton is looking to grow our Well Data Lifecycle Solutions team with the addition of Implementation Specialists within our Houston, TX office. The ideal candidates are engineers with 0-3 years' relevant experience and a passion for data.
Reports To: US Services Manager, Well Data Lifecycle Solutions
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients to determine current and future Peloton application requirements and implement the Well Data Lifecycle solution with these requirements in mind.
- Develop project plans and coordinate technical implementations and rollout of Peloton applications at client sites.
- Work with clients to deliver Peloton specific, customized application training (including train the trainer programs) to be delivered throughout the organization.
- Serve as technical resource of escalated technical issues for clients (liaise with Development team if necessary).
- Provide occasional weekend phone support to clients as needed.
- Deliver technical excellence presentations at staff meetings / gatherings to transfer knowledge throughout the organization.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Entry to mid-level experience in drilling and completions operations is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with client and Peloton development team
- Ability to manage balance between client business needs and Peloton development capabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office
- Understanding of database / reporting technology
- Prior knowledge of Peloton applications is a strong plus
- Occasional travel will be required to client locations (up to 30% of the time)
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Exceptional benefits package
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Retirement benefit with employer contribution
The Peloton Platform energizes the oil and gas digital transformation through mobility, automation and data integration by providing fully integrated well data lifecycle, production data lifecycle and land data management solutions. Today, over 600 oil and gas clients worldwide rely on Peloton technology to equip their stakeholders with the tools and information necessary to manage, simplify and optimize their operations. For more information, visit www.peloton.com.