RESEARCH ANALYST INTERN
Integra’s mission is to restore integrity to the financial system. Integra is looking for a research analyst to partner with quantitative analysts to develop and enhance existing methods for investigating fraud. This person will conduct research on a variety of topics related to fraud.
Responsibilities would include the following:
- Reviewing academic research and news articles related to financial, securities, cryptocurrency or health care fraud
- Identifying emerging areas of fraud based on review of news, social media and other sources
- Reviewing specific cases of fraud, including analysis of specific organizations, entities or institutions
- Gathering of publicly available data and information
- Compiling and summarizing research
- Other tasks to support Integra’s business
We are looking for an intern who can work 15-20 hours per week at Integra’s office next to the UT campus.