Production Technician, Buffer Preparation and Formulation
New England Biolabs, Inc. (NEB) is seeking an energetic and highly motivated Production Technician for Buffer Preparation and Formulation. The successful candidate will operate an array of processing equipment following established, documented methodologies and work well within a fast-paced, multi-faceted, team-oriented work environment.
- Set-up, operation, and sanitization of processing equipment
- Manufacture media and solutions to support production staff
- Operate and troubleshoot automated Inline Buffer Dilution equipment
- Buffer Preparation directly supporting formulation of product, including labeling, filtration and bottling Follow SOP documents and effectively record all data in an ELN
- Taking in-process measurements and performing routine quantitative and qualitative biological and chemical analytical tests
- Significant amount of technical cleaning
- Maintain consumable inventory
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or a related field
- Exceptional attention to detail with a developed sense of ownership and responsibility, and a demonstrated ability to multitask
- Good Laboratory and organizational skills, the ability to work independently and efficiently is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to thrive in a team environment
- Ability to work hours necessary according to manufacturing needs structured around a M-F first shift schedule
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office software
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Minimum 2 years of industrial experience
- Hands on experience with downstream processing equipment and protocols including sanitization, general operation, troubleshooting, and all associated manufacturing tasks
- Working knowledge of upstream/downstream processing
- Controlled documentation software and SAP experience, SCADA and experience using ELN software
In order to be considered for this position, please submit your resume directly to us using either the job link in our Handshake job posting or via our company website at https://www.neb.com/about-neb/careers.