At Tenaris, you will join a global network of professionals working together toward a common goal: shape the future of energy through advanced tubular products and services.
We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. If you want to become part of a diverse team that values results, well-beings, analytical approach to problem solving and teamwork, Tenaris is the place for you.
The Global Trainee Program is an intensive two-year program (full-time) that supports development of promising professionals with the potential to become future leaders in Tenaris.
A Global Trainee will build expertise, engage with colleagues around the world, and demonstrate performance while learning about Tenaris’ culture and industrial heritage leaving them prepared to take the next steps in their career.
Applies technologies in his/her specialties to develop support task for basic engineering and project management execution, ensuring compliance with Tenaris policies and standards.
- Collaborates, within his/her assigned area, analyzing the basic engineering required to develop new installations or modify the existing ones.
- Participates in the execution of projects assigned to the department.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- To comply with HSE procedures, report any incident or observation, perform inspections and participate in the investigation process. Implement the preventive/corrective actions. Keep updated the risk analysis and the environmental aspect assessment.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
· Strong organizational and time-management skills and ability to multi-task
· Strong Presentation skills
· Energetic and collaborative
· Innovative thinker and problem solver
· Takes initiative and able to work independently
· Analytical mindset
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Good problem-solving abilities
· Team management skills