Research Specialist Internship (2024 Graduates)
This program is a comprehensive summer internship opportunity with Gartner’s Research business. When you join Gartner Research, you will be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas, and intellectual courage. This is your opportunity to directly influence the world’s leading organizations.
What you will do:
- Assist in conducting world-class research to identify best practice solutions to many of today’s biggest business challenges.
- Contribute to actionable content, products and tools that will help drive corporate performance.
- Advance your knowledge in research by learning from industry leaders.
- Gain real-world experience in a high-performing, fast-paced environment.
- Receive best in class training and onboarding to prepare you for your internship.
- Work alongside a team of current associates to drive business value and meaningful impact.
- Develop a strong network of fellow interns and current associates through collaborative projects.
- Participate in professional development sessions and hear from senior executives through leadership speaking series.
- Receive ongoing coaching and feedback throughout the program to aid in your development.
Who you are:
- A rising college senior with expected graduation date within 1 year of the start of the program
- Articulate, organized, and results-driven
- A team player with a positive attitude and high attention to detail
- A strong student with leadership and other related work experience
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.