Social Media Intern (Fall 2022)
Gartner's Social Media team is looking for an intern to join us to support several of our corporate communications functions, including our Conferences and Corporate Marketing programs. We are looking for an intern to join us in a support capacity to work on large-scale projects to amplify the Gartner brand within the social media space. This candidate must be creative, collaborative, have a strong attention to detail and be a team player.
What you'll do:
- Write and schedule weekly social media content for our Corporate and Conferences teams using proven best practices
- Leverage Google Analytics and other data metrics to measure program ROI for quarterly reports
- Enhance Gartner’s social media presence by continuously benchmarking internally and externally to find trends and opportunities
- Ad hoc projects as needed
What you'll need:
- 0-1+ years' experience with social media and/or corporate communications
- Working towards a Bachelor's degree (Business, Marketing, Social Media, Communication, PR)
- Demonstrated interest in social media and desire to learn about the Gartner brand
- Familiarity with key social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn), Microsoft Office and google analytics
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change.
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement.
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status-quo.
- Exposure to industry-leading training and development.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.