Client Service Healthcare Associate Intern (Class of 2024 SF)
Guidepoint connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from our global professional network. With over 1,250,000 Advisors in 150 industries, our clients select, request, and make informed business decisions through our unique service offerings such as phone consultations, events, shared calls, surveys, insights, and data. Guidepoint’s fifteen offices on four continents provide 24/7, quick and agile service. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Jumpstart Your Career with Guidepoint.
The Associate Internship Program is a paid, full time, ten-week program. It provides formal hands-on training, a weekly learning series, social networking outings, and mentorship opportunities designed to cultivate a skillset that will be invaluable throughout your career.
Who We Are:
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Hard-working professionals who strive for excellence
- Built-in mentorship to help you drive and improve your project management and customer service skills, to deliver excellent results for clients
- Hands-on leadership to help you develop your career and provide opportunities for upward mobility within Guidepoint
- Guidepoint is passionate about your career growth: Check out our Client Service Career Trajectory.
Skills you will learn:
- Project/Time Management
- Innovative / Strategic Problem Solving
- Public Speaking/Elevator Pitches
- Business acumen
Experiences you will have:
- Networking, including building connections with our leadership team
- Expertise around transitioning into the workforce
- Building, maintaining, and optimizing your resume for the modern application process
Projects you will contribute to:
- Help source and recruit top industry subject matter experts into the Guidepoint network
- Perform industry research to identify current trends in several industries to deliver best-in-class client service
- Assess client research needs and develop outreach strategies to identify experts’ suitability for specific client projects
- Attend workshops on topics that include resume writing, transitioning to the workforce, and perfecting an elevator pitch
- Learn transferable skills from industry leading professionals
- You must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree and graduating between December 2023 and June 2024, or have equivalent experience
- Previous internship/volunteering/extracurriculars
- Work authorization required
- Previous relevant coursework or internships preferred
- Desire to work in a sourcing/lead generation type of role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Outgoing personality with the ability to speak with people at all professional levels
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both individually and as part of a team
What we Offer:
- Compensation will be $25/hour
- Development opportunities through the LinkedIn Learning platform
- Friday happy hour, “Summer Fridays”, and free snacks
- Casual work environment, team building, and other social events
- Hybrid work model: First week in-person and then twice a week in the office
- Culture based on growth and development
- Meet your Guidepoint Recruiter!
- Initial Candidate Screen
- Meet the Guidepoint Teams!
- Hiring Manger Interview
- Interview Process Outcome
Become part of a rapidly growing, global organization, with nearly 1,300 employees spread across 15 strategic offices in 12 countries. Guidepoint’s broad range of expert services empowers our clients to access new industries, get up to speed on trending topics, enable in-depth exploration of critical subjects, and offer validation of qualitative insights. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
At Guidepoint, our success relies on the diversity of our employees, advisors, and client base, which allows us to create connections that offer a wealth of perspectives. We are committed to upholding policies that contribute to an equitable and welcoming environment for our community, regardless of background, identity, or experience.