Logistics Operations Representative
At Tenaris, you will join a global network of professionals working together toward a common goal: shape the future of energy through advanced tubular products and services.
We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. If you want to become part of a diverse team that values results, well-beings, analytical approach to problem solving and teamwork, Tenaris is the place for you.
The Global Trainee Program is an intensive two-year program (full-time) that supports development of promising professionals with the potential to become future leaders in Tenaris. A Global Trainee will build expertise, engage with colleagues around the world, and demonstrate performance while learning about Tenaris’ culture and industrial heritage leaving them prepared to take the next steps in their career.
Contributes to the Supply Chain department while he/she learns, trains, and improves skills in that particular area in order to gain a profound understanding of processes, products, and services.
Detects and develops business opportunities. Negotiates and formalizes the sale of products and services under the area of responsibility. Maintains regular relationships with customers and is responsible for the Offering process and Order Follow up.
· Logistics coordination: Receives the customer's request from the commercial front end.
· Manage the logistic coordination providing the necessary instructions for timely delivery of the right product to the customer.
· Control the execution of the delivery by yards and carries, facilitating and resolving execution problems.
· Assure orders Comply with Tenaris policies, procedures, and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Strong organizational and time-management skills and ability to multi-task
· Takes initiative and able to work independently
· Strong Presentation skills
· Energetic and collaborative
· Innovative thinker and problem solver
· Analytical mindset
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Good problem-solving abilities
· Team management skills